Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Monday, May 05, 2008

HOME AT LAST

Plane, train, bus, and then car brought me home from the long journey to Brazil. My mind is like mush right now so I won't write much. I am not a big airplane sleeper but I did actually get a couple of hours of sleep (if you can call it that) on the red eye special from Sao Paulo to New York's JFK airport.

The sun is shining here at home and many emails and phone calls are waiting on me. First though a good dinner and a real sleep will be needed before I can do much work. Luckily my week is a relatively quiet one.

Next up will be some meetings later this week and this weekend to discuss sit-ins at our congressman's office unless we hear from him soon that he will vote against the Democratic plan to give Bush another $172 billion for the occupation of Iraq. So far his office is not returning our calls. And he wants us to vote for him as he runs for the Senate against current Republican Sen. Susan Collins. Democrats just think they own us.

More later.

It's good to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home